PLEASE CONTACT (email@example.com)
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences or have been licensed to Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences and used under licence by Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences affiliates.
2. You may:
use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
3. You may not
copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
All products and logos denoted with TM or © are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences or its affiliates. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
3. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
4. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
5. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
6. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
8. If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, "privacy."
9. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences reserves all other rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Hyderabad, India for the resolution of all such disputes.